Introducing People In Urdu and Hindi

Introducing ,Introducing People ,Introducing People In Urdu ,Introducing People In Urdu and Hindi


Introducing People


Simple Step 01

What's your name?     آپ کا نام کیاہے                                                                     

Who are you?آپ کون ہے                                                                                  

My name is Ahsanمیرا نام احسان ہے                                                                    


I am Ahsanمیں احسان                                                                                         

My friends call me Ahsanمیرے دوست مجھے احسان پکارتے ہے                                

You can call me Ahsanآپ مجھے احسان پکار سکتے ہے                                           

Haven't we met (before)?ہم پہلے نہیں ملے                                                         

Yes, I think we have.ہاں ہم پہلے ملے ہیں                                                              

No, I don't think we have.میرا خیال ہے ہم نہیں ملے                                                

I think we've already met.میرا خیال ہے ہم پہلے ملے ہے                                         

I don't think we've met (before).میرا خیال ہے ہم نہیں ملے ہے                               

This is Ahmedیہ احمد ہے                                                                                 

Meet Ahmedاحمد سے ملو                                                                                 

Have you met Ahmed?آپ احمد سے ملے ہوں                                                      

Yes, I have.ہاں                                                                                                

No, I haven't.نہیں                                                                                           

Yes, I think I have.میرا خیال ہے میں ملا ہوں                                                          

No, I don't think I have. میرا خیال ہے میں ملا نہیں ہوں                                           

Hello, ... Ahsanہلو احسان                                                                                 

Nice to meet you. (informal)آپ سے ملکر خوشی ہوئی                                         

Pleased to meet you. آپ سے ملکر خوشی ہوئی                                                     

How do you do? (formal) آپ سے ملکر خوشی ہوئی                                              

Nice to see you. آپ سے ملکر خوشی ہوئی                                                             

Nice to see you again. آپ سے ملکر خوشی ہوئی                                                     


Simple Step 02


This is my friend, Ahsan.                       Hi Ahsan. I'm Ahmed

    my brother, Nazar.

    my sister, Kiran.

    my father, Mr. Khan.

    my mother, Mrs. Khan.

    my teacher, Ms. Ruby.

    my student, Noor Ahmed.

    my friend, Ahmed.

    my boss, Mr. Hamid.

    Nice to meet you.                           Nice to meet you too.


   Good bye.

  Bye / See you

 See you later

 See you soon

 See you tomorrow

 See you next week.


Labels:

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget